What a fabulous way to start out the New Year! It’s a true honer being nominated for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award from Shiro! Please check out her blog here. A BIG thank you for nominating me!!!
As you can see, there is one gold star with the possibility of six in total. If you think I should have another star, please say so in the comments and the star will be added. There is no prize or cruise around the world, it’s merely an ego boosting award.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple :
1. Select the blog(s) who you think deserve the ‘Blog Of the Year’ award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s)you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
3. Include a link back to this page and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges !)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group -‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook Group-and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes, there are stars to collect !
I would give this award to everyone but the list would be too long! Here are my nominees (in no particular order):